Creating a safety culture incident injury free environment (IIF)
Participants will develop an understanding of the importance of HSE culture within an organization and its role in affecting how people behave with regards to their own personal safety and that of others. Participants will be aided to understand the techniques used to manage and change the prevailing culture of an organization towards one which supports and nourish a positive HSE culture that aims at preventing accidents and protecting workers and assets.
Who should attend?
Management & Supervisors
- What is meant by an organization’s culture?
- Identifying the culture of an organization;
- Leadership as a key to change;
- Setting objectives and targets for change;
- Programming for change;
- Active monitoring and reinforcement techniques.
- Practical case studies and exercises
1 day (8 hours) per person